Mental Health Counselor (Full-Time)
Wilson Psychological Associates
Bartlesville, OK 74003
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
Wilson Psychological Associates is seeking a licensed mental health counselor to join our expanding group practice. Insurance credentialing with both private and public insurance panels for those not currently credentialed is provided.
Competitive applicants will evidence the following:
- A motivated self-starter who takes her/his professional role seriously.
- A thorough understanding of and commitment to professional ethics.
- A graduate degree from an accredited institution in counseling or clinical psychology, or marriage and family therapy, preferably in the scientist-practitioner tradition (only on-ground program degreed applicants will be considered).
- A current license to practice in the state of Oklahoma.
- Strong clinical and assessment skills.
- An ability to work collaboratively with a group of mental health professionals and to interface with strong written and verbal communication skills with referral sources.
- A well-articulated theoretical foundation.
WPA offers industry-topping, generous commission compensation fueled by an established referral base. The position also includes a well-appointed, private furnished office, and full office staff support, which includes appointment scheduling (including filling cancelled appointments), insurance credentialing, billing, and full clerical support. Professionals are free to focus solely on the provision of high-quality services.
In addition, this position is an "employee" status position (W-2), rather than contract (1099-MISC), which effectively cuts employment taxes by half for the employee, and includes health/vision/dental insurance, continuing education reimbursement, liability insurance reimbursement and license fees reimbursement.
Wilson Psychological Associates is a busy private group practice in northeastern Oklahoma in the unique micropolitan city of Bartlesville. The position offers a relatively fast caseload start up for a new provider to begin work immediately. The practice is a multi-specialty group with a mission of providing competent, caring, Christian-faith affirming mental health care.
WPA enjoys strong relationships with numerous referral sources in the northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas areas including physicians, community and state agencies, and churches. WPA was recently awarded the city newspaper’s “Reader’s Choice Best Award” for counseling and psychological care for both 2016 and 2017. WPA serves children, adolescent, adult and aging clients in individual, family and group psychotherapy.
Interested applicants should submit the following materials:
- A current curriculum vita or resume'.
- A written statement of theoretical orientation.
- Copies of all graduate school transcripts.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three professional and character references.
Inquiries should be made or materials should be sent to:
Dr. Spence Wilson
417 E. Silas Street
Bartlesville, OK 74003