In general, the privacy of all communications between a client and a psychologist or psychotherapist is protected by law, and a provider can only release information about our work to others with your written authorization.
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse, for which a provider is required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, the provider must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm herself, the provider will make every effort to enlist her cooperation in ensuring her safety. If she does not cooperate, the provider must and will take further measures without her permission that are provided by law in order to ensure her safety.
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
$200.00 Diagnostic Interview
$165.00 Individual psychotherapy (53 min)
$165.00 Family Psychotherapy (53 min)
$190.00 Psychological Assessment (60 min)
$210.00 Cognitive Assessment (60 min)
$150.00 Premarital Counseling (45 min)
*Services are offered regardless of an individual's ability to pay. See Reduced Fee/Pro Bono Section below.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my plan require a prior authorization number before being seen? If so, please provide that to our receptionst before your initial visit.
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We are members of the following insurance panels; however, this is not an exhaustive list. Many plans cross-credential. If you do not see your plan listed, please call our office and we can tell you if we are in-network for your plan.
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Champ VA
- Community Care
- Health Choice
- Medicaid (SoonerCare and Medicaid)
- Mutual of Omaha
- PPO Oklahoma
- PPO USA
- Preferred Community Choice
- And, many others.
Reduced Fee and Pro-bono
Reduced fee and pro-bono (free) services are available to those with financial hardship. Applications for the Family Assistance Plan are available from the office staff. Essential psychotherapy services are offered regardless of an individual's ability to pay.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Our practice maintains waiting lists for those who desire an appointment but cannot get in due to the full schedule. Consequently, if you break your appointment, you have wasted a therapy hour that someone could have used. Therefore, if you do not attend your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us twenty four hours prior to your appointment (or, by noon on Friday for Monday appointments), you will be required to pay the full cost of the session or evaluation time as you have reserved it. Please note, you will never be charged for breaking an appointment in the case of a true emergency beyond your control.
Request an appointment online here.
Note: Please call our office to set up initial appointments.
Questions? Please contact the office staff for further information at (918) 337-6050 or email@example.com
Wilson Psychological Associates has a superior "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau for their fair and transparent business dealings with clients and third party payers.