Karla Jones, M.Ed., Oklahoma State Board of Examiners of Psychologists Approved Psychometrician
- M.Ed., Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, Education [4.0]
- B.A., Instituto Superior Angloamericano, Mexico City, [3.96]
- Diploma in Practical Theology, Christ for the Nations, Mexico City
- Northeast Oklahoma Works, Bartlesville, OK
- Southeast LAV KansasWorks, Independence, KS
- Semilla de Mostaza School, Mexico City
- Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City
Assistant Coordinator, Foreign language Professor and Translator
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
- Global Career Development Facilitator
Center for Credentialing and Education
- Offender Workforce Development Specialist
National Institute of Corrections
Organizations and Memberships
- Professional Member of the National Association of Psychometrists
- Life Member of the National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
With over 20 years of experience in the educational and career development fields, Karla is well acquainted with the worth of accurate assessment practices that will shed light on how individuals think and process information, allowing them to learn skills that will allow them to reach their goals, whether they are educational, vocational or behavioral.
During assessment administration, as psychometrist, Karla will obtain precise data that will then used by her supervising psychologist, licensed health service psychologist, Dr. Spence Wilson, to develop diagnostic impressions and to inform treatment planning.
Karla and her husband Eric enjoy their multicultural approach to life, bringing together experiences from the missionary field in Japan, Mexico and several locations in the United States. They attend Calvary Chapel in Bartlesville and are privileged to be actively involved in ministry. In her free time, Karla will never turn down an opportunity to learn how things work and she will usually be doing anything creative, from singing to crafts, quilting and doodling.