We Are Hiring.
Full Time Psychometrist
Position is offered with generous compensation package, including health, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, and continuing education. Financial compensation is commensurate with experience. Training is provided.
with the patient’s parents or peers that may be observed incidentally.
5. Write progress notes in the medical record to exceed test administration documentation requirements.
12. Review and ensure timeliness, accuracy, and availability and security of information.
13. Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
Competitive applicants will evidence the following:
• A motivated self-starter who takes her/his professional status seriously.
• A thorough understanding of and commitment to professional psychological ethics.
• A Master's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: General Psychology, Special Education, Child Psychology, Educational Psychology, School Counseling, or a related area and certification in psychometrics is preferred. Only on-ground degreed applicants will be considered.
• A keen eye for detail and be able to pick up on subtle behavioral cues that might not be measured on written or computerized tests.
• An ability to work collaboratively with a group of mental health professionals and to interface with strong written and verbal communication skills with supervising psychologist and colleagues.
• A strong ability to develop rapport with a wide range of clients and to communicate verbally in a clear and caring manner with clients to help them understand the procedures of the testing processes.
Competitive applicants should submit the following materials:
• A current curriculum vita/resume.
• A written statement of interest in a full time psychometrist position.
• Copies of all undergraduate and graduate school transcripts (if applicable).
• Names, addresses and phone numbers of three professional and character references.
Inquiries should be made or materials should be sent to:
Spence Wilson, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist and Practice Manager
Wilson Psychological Associates, PLLC
417 East Silas Street
Bartlesville, OK 74003